Clarix Imaging will be virtually exhibiting at the upcoming ASBrS 2021 Annual Meeting.
We are excited to share our clinical and development updates on the Clarix VSI System. Volumetric Specimen Imaging using the Clarix Imaging’s true 3D radiography system (VSI-360TM) will enable improved specimen visualization and assessment in breast conserving surgery procedures.
Dr. Swati Kulkarni, a Breast Surgeon from Northwestern University will present on Sunday, May 2nd at 10:30am EDT: “High Resolution Full 3D Specimen Imaging for Lumpectomy Margin Assessment”.
Please visit our virtual exhibit space to learn more and request to set up a demo of this novel, exciting technology.
Our exhibit schedule:
- April 29, 7:00PM – 8:00PM (EDT)
- April 30, 12:00PM – 1:15PM (EDT)
- April 30, 2:30PM – 3:30PM (EDT)
- May 1, 9:00AM – 10:00AM (EDT)
- May 1, 12:30PM – 1:45PM (EDT)
- May 2, 9:00AM – 10:00AM (CDT)